Rep...I will have to agree completely. I maxed out weapons making..punched out some R40 halberds and am like OMG..lol..the damage difference between and R30 and R40 is seriously noticable.

And Val, I hate, make that HATE, magic using. I am and always have been a melee guy, which makes it hard when you feel like you MUST level up magic to be viable. Last night Banshee and I ran into two magic users by Evil Bastages land..we were doing fine (well, ok, Banshee was laying on the ground screaming help me before they even put him there..LOL) and of course, I got one and was so..I mean one hit..close to taking out the other when he did the spints jump, turn and cast BS on me and took me out with a fire who knows what. I expect that the ability to cast while jumping will certainly go the way of the archery while jumping, if they do not nerf magics in any other fashion...it will be interesting.

Until then I will continue pushing towards 100's across the board in all melee and add on skills..might not be much against a maxxed out mage, but still my thing.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]