Originally Posted By: Hare

If you need some cash or something Val just tell me how much you need, ie for the clan start up. I may not have any on me but I can go get some in a day.

KGB is already formed on NA. I am the SG there till transfers.

Originally Posted By: Hare

I was on today looking for Val Aria awhile and never saw you online.

I don't know Banshee's last name or I would send him a tell in game and get tagged.

Yea I have not been on in a week. My new PC fried out last friday due to a power surge in our house. We should have the fried part in either today or by Monday. and I will be back in game after that. Seeing how it was a short amount of time for me to be away I did not see the point of DL the NA client on Mor's machine.

If you wish to join the true KGB clan on NA feel free to apply in game, and then message me here on the oracle and I will accept you into the clan via the web management page.

as for Banshee... i believe his last name is stormrager but i could be wrong on that. He is in the clan called Inglorious Basterds if you wanna find him.. they have a whole 3 or 4 people in there.. vuldan, banshee, and luxor I believe.

As for money in game... Banshee loaned me 2k to get me started and some armor, tools, weapons, and a few mounts from him as well as arkh. In my first day of harvesting herbs, I got 10 steedgrass. So I think I am set for a little bit.

Once my pc is running again though I will probly be in game 24/7. Even if it is semi afk harvesting. I know for a bit there I was Playing 3 to 4 accounts all at the same time. 2 on mor's machine and 2 on mine. It was pretty comical to see.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]