My headcount here is 6 so far let's see who all is going to be playing EU, remember Adventurine is likely to piss everyone off with a transfer fee and possibly a skill/stat cap on transfer.

Oh and you won't be taking any gold over it's naked player transfer only.

High end camps are starting to get raided more often now - remember we aren't going to be playing on 2 separate afk macroing servers we are going to be playing on one active server.

If you want Yssam VG has a hold there with Sunstone and also is building up Kvitstein one of the closest Agon cities, its north central coast. VG is allied with most or all of Yssam creating a pretty large zerg called the Red Army. They have already been called out on the forums for being the zerg of NA.

Upon transfer VG will be a monster size clan I expect.

A few of us are tagged VG right now and checking out Yssam, I did it to farm Wildtribe mages and Donk is farming Reps SK last I saw him. Some others are still tagged Business Casual, Dunlop tagged Black Shields the other day and Kay has been tagged LotD for a couple of weeks. If all of these folks retag KGB on server transfer we might know a little bit about some of the other clans and their plans.

I am going to retag BC since I farm the middle of the map - the Yssam thing is ok but it's really for gatherers and other people trying to avoid pvp.

Let's keep going and get a full headcount.