I'm not sure Banshee meant an island continent. There are some decent cities on smaller islands, kind of removed from "the fray."

I think that our current CotP/Bots alliance, should they wish to come to NA, need to do what we're doing now and take one city and hold it together. The city, in my mind, should be inaccessible and defensible. Nearby spawns are important, but not getting sieged because we are a target of opportunity is even more important.

In my mind, cities are a means to an end. That is, build our characters, build our banks, get lots of arms to use on the battlefield. This game is fun because of PvP, not spending weeks to build some useless barracks.

I predict Cairn and DA (assuming there are some in DA that can pvp as well as Cairn) are going to own EU1 for a long, long time because they have successfully done this on a large scale. Even if they lose all their holdings today, they will be a serious force for months due to their stash. We just need to do this for our small alliance.

[Linked Image]