Yeah I reposted it, and made a note that I had done so. People bringing RL into game arguments , and seeing it degenerate into a personal battle makes my teeth grind so I archived the thread and reposted the OP.

If anyone wants a copy of what they said (that isnt assinine or offensive) so they can restart discussion elsewhere PM me and I will send it over.

But, the thread was about a simple group event that some of our members were trying to run. It shouldnt be derailed, and moreso people shouldnt start ragging on others.

I considered simply removing the assinine content, because there was some good discussion there as well but TBH, I got lazy. Maybe I made an incorrect decision , but at the same time people shouldnt fight flamewars in other peoples event threads.

The point of moving the thread, was to make a statement that the behaviour exhibited was unacceptable - without having to call down any specific people. Much better if those involved realize that they may have gone a bit over the top and refrain from doing so in the future, however by the same token one small flamewar isnt that huge a deal.

Lets get back to the business at hand of kicking ass and drinking beer.

On another note, just a FYI - the primary reason I took action is because it *was* an event thread. I consider those different than discussion threads. Please dont derail event threads in the future, it should be easy for people to discuss the event in them.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)