Originally Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete
a) After we took the city, three or four guilds thought they could save their pixels if they stayed on the walls while KGB had a single group (along with about 5 allies) holding down the bank for over an hour while being rushed by the 60 defenders (this was Epic on our part). All alliance leaders ordered to take a secure the stone, yet certain guilds were too afraid to join the real fight. They stayed on the walls and MM'd instead.

That's why all people I saw there where ennemies. When I heard "go to the stone, at the bank" I was like "good, area must be secure with ton of friends". So I was more than surprised to see so much red there. In fact the only "allies" there at some time were the Cairn alliance.


[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]