My fellow KuhGibiaNs tomorrow is the dawn of a campaign that could make or break the cause of Darkfall.

Bring your A games folks and once again show that KGB belongs on the field of combat .Failure means death and a push into anonymity...

Be prepared...for preparedness is the mark of a truly well defined warrior and fighting company. (minimum 3 gear bags.)

A gear bag for some of those not familiar with the term should consist of NO LESS THAN

1 full set of armor tailored to your build

Food (usually around 30 is sufficient for the long ride and the battles)

5 of each greater pot (if you ask why...you should be flogged for badness)

bow (100 arrows minimum for non main archers)

main wpn...(CHECK DURABILITY)

1 hand /shield EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE!!!! not only for mounted combat but for survivability.

Now fellow Knights you are prepared for battle.

When the horns sound and the call to muster is given do not tarry grab your bag and equip on the way if need be.

I will not be with you in this one of our most important battles but I feel it in my bones that you will go forth and do yourselves proud.

Remember to listen to your leads and try not to overstress vent.

Pick a partner or 2 and under no circumstances leave them.
NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN!!!!

The most important advice I can give you is this.

Eat food early and often. Keep it on your hotbar along with your pots.
Do not let your health hit 3/4 before you start chugging pots. By then it's too late.

Peel off enemies if you see one of your comrades in trouble. (think football block)

Never turn your back and when you close with the enemy..Fight like the devil. Don't be afraid to lose pixels. Taking/holding ground is more important than surviving in a losing situation.

This is all the time i Have atm but I wish you all the best tommorrow.

May all your wounds be to the front!!!

/Salute
Donk

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]