"Alien-Demon" and the Comment about the 2 artists. I'm familiar w/ their work...

The page I uploaded before is a kind of "quick -sketch" collection of some stuff I doodled w/ a bic pen on some cafe white paper take out bags. like a may have mentioned...I have tons.

They are representing some ides I toyed with for BIO/Organic armored characters for a series of stories I am writing.

The living armor would have an intelligence of its own on par with a household pet and genetically imprinted so that only one person could wear it.

I always thought that it would have been great for a pvp mmo actually.

As for the comparisons. I'm flattered for the compliment?

Chet's (and Geiger's )work is a bit more macabre than what I draw, but I would list Geiger's early work in the 70's as an early influence. I've been drawing for a really long time. wink

Here's another early sketch of the bio-armor stuff:



"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"