Originally Posted By: nethervoid

Every new release is loaded down with bitching. Even if jesus made a game called Heaven Online, there'd be people whining because he didn't add some feature from like Exodus 4:3. Jesus would be like 'Dudes, that was a LONG time ago during the old testament, before I was even born!' And they'd be like 'We don't give a crap, Jesus. We just like to bitch!'

First off I'd have to agree with Nether, I have never seen a game release that truely is out of second phase beta, the communities always quickly forget that aspect, even the god almighty world of warcraft had some issues.

Secondly yes it comes down to communitcation, and action, both of which design studios always feel is beneath them, and that the community has no need to be privy to or have anything to do with. The God Complex as I like to call it happens all the time with design studios, because of course what could people who are actually playing the game know that they don't.

Third and most importantly, this is the best quote I have ever read, and I will be taking that as a sig. rofl

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]