Hey guys,

I know we're fighting you guys as usual but something occurred today that crossed the line that the KGB I knew in UO wouldn't ever cross. One of you guys today was being pursued by 5 of our guys as well as a bunch of 3rd parties. We killed his mount and was on the verge of killing one of your members. However, upon losing his mount, your member, knew he was a dead man and teleported out. The member's name was Bearrok TheGraveSmith.

We don't accuse people unless its something serious. This was a serious offense. It wasn't just us that noticed it but also a 3rd party guild, pieces of 8. Pieces of 8 was fighting against us and even noticed it. That player's name is "yksnivak kavinsky". All of us stopped fighting each other to remark on the teleport hack. We double checked to see if it was one of those "strange" plug pulls. It wasn't. We sent a test message to your member who received it.

Anyhow, it's up to you to do with what you wish with your members. If this is the KGB I knew and had a blast fighting against in UO, then I'll see his name untagged tomorrow.

I'll see you guys on the battlefield, and a hello to all the old KGB that came back that I haven't gotten a chance to say hi to,

Ranker