I know it's been awhile, but when I joined KGB in shadowbane I'm pretty sure KGB was anti griefer etc. Not sure if you guys know, but the goons' (aka somethingawful.com dudes) main objectives in games is to grief as much as possible. They purposefully run scams on potential members in EVE where they basically charge a fee to get in the corp, and then once the person moves stuff down there they repeatedly blow up the guys ships and laugh about it. Everyone in EVE knows. Goons brag about it.

Also they recently dry looted a clan's guild bank, and think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Link to thread on DF forums

In the past these are the kinds of people I thought KGB stood against. So just watch out. These guys like to spy on guilds, infiltrate them, and then destroy them from the inside.

Anyway, I don't have an account in DF yet, as I'm waiting to buy a copy just like many other people, but I think I'm going to join the older gamers (TOG) instead of KGB. No way I can be allied with goons. They are the kind of player I'd rather kill than party with.

Also, go ahead and remove my DF access as a member. I fully understand why it's best. I can re-apply if I change my mind about joining TOG. I haven't read anything on the private boards, so no harm done. (might be best to remove all previous member access to those you aren't sure will join with KGB in DF)

Here's to hoping I can fight with you guys again, and again hoping you guys eventually part ways with the goon a**clowns.

Good luck KGB! SB was awesome and I hope DF will be to! O7