I wanted to thank everyone who joined on the raid last night. We had a couple of rough spots but it was a blast.

Everyone who came did outstanding. We seriously got more attention than we probably deserved with the 8 of us. We created quite a sight with all of us mounted headed to battle.

The boat ride was hella long but we arrived in time to create quite a stir. We had a moment after riding all the way on the boat then mounts to the outskirts of their town where we stopped to ask for instructions/directions from a naked dwarf, I mentioned it was like the Blues Brothers movie after the car chase when everyone is waiting for the elevator to take them up top, very funny we were in such a hurry and the dwarf was french.

They sent us to a different town to defend and we showed up like the cavalry, well more like General Custer's last stand with 8 of us against 150 or so lol.

Our leadership was decisive and immediately found us a rooftop advantage where we CLEARED Wessex off the bank they were hitting and caused a battlefield clearing rain of magic on the enemy. We held our spot by shield parrying and blocking the stairway up to us, at least until I got knockedback outta the stairwell.

At that point all hell broke loose as we were quickly out manned and out geared. Many of us fell on the rooftop or just off it as we broke for safer ground.

That whole event is what puts the Glory in Knights of Glory and Beer. There was quite a buzz in chat and on the battle field about KGB is here KGB is there going on.

I won't single anyone out but it was a terrific battle by everyone and our leadership was spot on with battlefield instructions.

Good times.