I can't comment on SB because I never played it. But if you loved UO you will love this game. It has the same hit of adrenalin and sheer victory when you stand over your slain foe and are able to get the rewards of your effort. As well as the sweat running down your back as you ninja through hostile lands looking for solos or diving into a dungeon and finding the chest your after camped with 8 unknown players. (And not only getting the chest but ninja lewting one of the dead mobs the 8 are camping. Classic) and getting out barely. (Awesome job guys!)

I also agree that if transportation (Recall) works in a limited capacity or not a all then it will be very difficult for a zerg to control the world. It is huge. I ran to the human lands (on foot) from our city which is about 1/2 way from the Alfar starting cities and it took me about an hour and half just to get there.

And with FF (which I LOVE!!) zerg/non-skilled/bulk attacks won't work like other games because your are more likely to nail your guild mate then your target if you just try and mob something. We see this when doing PvE and PvP in DFO - if you just rush in and don't plan your attack you have just as much chance (or more) of your attack hitting your mates as your target. (Side swipe FTW!)

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?