talked about the adjustments to leadership rolls for release.

Everyone will band together and do initial newbie quests to get cash and resources to build city.

Everyone is strongly encouraged to play Alfar but if after the city is built you want to re-roll something else you can.

Our starting city #1 choice is Calfadar still on the south east island.

Talked about the importance of Stamina and shield use and that everyone will want parry skill in some form.

Resource gathering such as fishing and cooking is really important because food = staying alive longer. Don't underestimate the importance of food.

After initial rush to city I assume we'll start beating on each other for skill gain as this is a more controled and faster way to raise them.

I'm sure I missed something else we talked about but this is the most of it. If anyone else wants to add info please do.



Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion