EDIT 1/21/09

Ok Thanks everyone for getting the timely replies. Some people PMed me the info and we have more than 30 folks. Unfortunatly, not everyone will get a key right away.

If you dont get this round, sorry. I will try to get you in as soon as possible. Also, it is a short beta, this phase should last no more than 2 weeks before it opens up.

Cuts had to be made very quickly, beta starts tommorow or day after and deadline to get this info in rapidly approaches, I hope everyone who did not get in this round understands.

Ok if you want a beta slot, here is what I need from you and need ASAP - invites go out in less than 2 days so we need to make this quick.

ONE:
I need the name you registered FOR INDIVIDUAL BETA under.
If you have not registered for individual beta, GO DO IT NOW. MAKE SURE that your clan is "The Knights of Glory and Beer" , but without the quotes.
This beta registration name, as far as I can tell is your DARKFALL FORUM LOGIN - goto http://www.darkfallonline.com/beta/ and login to make sure you give me the correct name.

TWO:
I need the EMAIL ADDRESS that you have listed on your DARKFALL FORUM ACCOUNT.
If you don’t remember this email address you can look it up here:

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/profile.php?do=editpassword

NOTE: "If these steps aren’t followed correctly, the players will be rejected by the system so please follow the instructions carefully.

The testers will receive an email with instructions on or after January 22nd so your reply is time critical. "

Last, I need confirmation here that you will follow the Aventurine NDA for the beta period. This was mentioned in their email, and I intend for KGB to totally and fully comply with the NDA. We do not want to risk our spot in beta, or future betas by fucking around.

This is all, now get to it folks - time is wasting.

EDIT: You can PM me the info if you do not wish to share your email publically.

Last edited by Derid; 01/21/09 03:31 PM.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)