This was posted in the Darkfall thread on the SA forums:

Quote:

From what I have seen, this game is going to launch for Europe at their posted deadline.

From what I can piece together is that it will be released in NA a month later, to the day (30 to be exact)

Everyone saying how it is broken etc. I wish you were in beta, it is not as bad as some of you are talking.

People, please just keep thinking it is what a baby would look like if Ultima Online and Shadowbane were the parents, maybe with DAoC as the godparent.




So, from this, I think we all know what the major question is...

In the relationship of UO and SB, who would be the woman?

Edit: You can chalk up the '30' to either the guy forgetting what month he's talking about, or as a clue that it's all a bunch of bullshit.

Edit: Oh, 30 days. Whatever. Only way this could be possible is if they had a secret NA publisher lined up.

Last edited by Revol; 01/05/09 06:39 PM.