I felt the video looked slightly doctored and that over all it seemed somewhat choppy even if it had been. granted there are many factors for such a thing yet imho it feels like 100 years since I first heard of this game, so my interest with it plays out like a love song where I go back to have sex with my ex and then leave, and then go back and then leave again.

Point being is given the choice I'd play, especially if that is where KGB as a whole goes, but I've not been digging into it heavily as I've already had my love affair with it in the past.


I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]