Quote:

It was not meant personal bro, had no clue what type of law you practiced. As a lawyer, you are most aware that words have power beyond what most people think. Trust me, personal would have been very recognizable as such, honest. Remember, this is a message board so there is no way to give it emotion unless you choose the emotion.

If you didn't mean anything by it, then no harm done. I don't mind lawyer jokes when its done in a humorous manner. On the face of your argument, it seemed as if you attempted to be demeaning. But as you explained yourself, no harm no foul.

Quote:

As Derid says, I do not speak for KGB. I will defend the KGB of old that I was a part of, and still hold strong feelings for many of KGB members. Beyond which, of course, the memories are always going to be different depending on what side of the line you are on.

I understand this fully as well. =)

Quote:

I look forward to DFO and the rivalries that will exist there, and the old TM war days were some of my most fond memories in my early career at KGB. Lots of good times, and with rare exception, very little hold over animosity. As you eloquently pointed out, the points of view are unique to the sides. I still say your facts are outragously exagerated, but that is my perspective, not yours. Wish you the best Rank, and look forward to seeing all of you in DFO.

LOL. Well, we in Mafia always said that Jetstar's propaganda could have changed the course of real history if he was ever employed in such fashion. But in any case, don't assume that most of Mafia doesn't think fondly of KGB in the rivalry sense. UO during that time period and our wars together are probably my fondest memories of gaming. To this day, all of us in TM are still looking for that very same first "high" of UO. Every game since has been a disappointment in some form or another. I really hope DFO pans out for us all.