Jetstar, my returning vet application is submitted sir. Thank you for the recognition and the welcome..

Hiya Crim ,
Thanks for asking. The new home is wonderful and we finally settled everything out with Statefarm from the fire..$6,000 well spent in attorney fees fighting the insurance company bastards..If you have Statefarm insurance by the way get rid of them they are the absolute worst insurance company on the face of the earth.. I can't imagine what all the Katrina Victems went through with them just by my experiences..Mace tells me your going back into the military again but this time as an O..Good Luck bro, I hope its not to soon.. You remember my son Shane ? He is in the Army with the 106th down in Ft. Cambell Ky. right now getting his ass stomped day and night. Hes probably heading to the desert before Christmas so we might have to do the holidays early this year for him..At least hes not too far away in Kentucky..

Hiya Stormie,
I am completely guildless and homeless.. I lurked on the LotD boards for a while prior to AoC's release but I never submitted and application for membership with them..I really dont know any of them aside from a few very old names that didnt seem to be active anymore..

Elph, its good to see you too..I hope all is well with you and yours.Last we spoke you had a very young one who was keeping you very very busy.. But we still managed to have some fun leveling in the Badlands and in Ungoro crater..We got back from vacation that summer and I logged in several times but didn't see you..I thought I had sent you a PM on the old boards explaining my intentions of not playing as much if I was remiss in that I am truely sorry..

Hiya Mace, will do and glad to see you and so many old friends that still remember Ol' Garrot ..
We are going diving in Cozumel in a few weeks and when I get back, the parts should be done for my bike and I will put that together and then I should have some free time to rebuild my new game rig I built several moths ago that was smoke checked in a lightning storm a few weeks ago..And after that I should be good to go for some AoC.. Its not about the game its about the people and I hope you all are still enthused about it because I would love to do get into some PvP with you all again..