Since we're putting up Pics....(still scrounging through my old discs to find my original damn SS's!!! They were either on floppies or old Zip discs back then lol.)

Drek in the middle of the screen, and me when I was still the GM of the Death Jesters...check out my uber skele armor! (This was like 1-2 months into the release of UO, back when the GM's actually did events and stuff...right outside good 'ol Trinsic where we used to fight Calvin & Hobbes.)

And yet another SS of the same timeframe, where you can see Annul of KGB, who was one of our best old-school PvP'ers. Also pictured are one of KGB's original allies the Dragon Knights who are guild still active in games, but not so much PvP anymore:

And here...is a really bad SS, (as a ghost no less), of our first wave offense against the X-Lords Mage Tower, after they broke alliance w/ KGB and attacked Jet. (Our regroup and 2nd shot wiped them...was an awesome set of fights with some good old-school PvP peoples. Someday I'll find all my other darn SS's!!!!!

- Wildcard / Tiernan