The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
Register Log In

The KGB Oracle Forums General Public Discussion (PUBLIC) The Pub I hope they release this on PC

Portal Forums Member List Calendar Active Threads
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,940,238 An Armed Society, is a politer Society
2,833,905 Trump card
2,802,694 Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep !
1,513,418 Picture Thread
707,291 Corporate social irresponsibility
666,462 THE TRUTH about the ground zero "Mosque"
580,590 Romney
548,292 Shroud of the Avatar KGB City?
532,256 GOP internal civil war
474,983 Dog Fighting Module Access
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Re: I hope they release this on PC
Crimthan #22042 07/19/07 04:19 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 66
Rhavin
KGB Knight
*****
Rhavin
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 66
Make it so!

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare/805066p1.html

Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
I hope they release this on PC Daye 07/09/07 04:30 AM
Re: I hope they release this on PC Crimthan 07/09/07 01:01 PM
Re: I hope they release this on PC Rhavin 07/19/07 11:19 PM
Re: I hope they release this on PC Seaelf 07/19/07 11:53 PM
Re: I hope they release this on PC Daye 07/20/07 02:19 AM

Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · The KGB Oracle
forms
Promotion Request
Medals Request
Hall of Fame Correction
KGB Member Conduct Report
social
KGB YouTube 
KGBRomeo Twitch 
Donkleaps Twitch 
KGB Teamspeak 
contact
Questions, Comments, Hate Mail? Contact gm@the-kgb.com for all inquiries.
The Knights of Glory and Beer (C) 2021
All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1