Quote:

I ain't saying nothing i know people who would agree and disagree with me but shadowbane was the fucking best ever for its concepts and gameplay after sb.exe was put in check




Shadowbane did alot of things terribly wrong, possibly the worst pve in any game I've ever played, bug ridden, lag filled, exploits and dupes everywhere.

Dispite all that it's the best game I ever played, the best pvp, a game that built teamwork and friendships. No game has ever got the adrenalin pumping like shadowbane and in no other game did I shout and cheer at my PC after acheiveing something (takeing down a tree vastly outnumbered seconds before the banestone was to die). PVP was meaningful and actions had consequences and that is something no other game has really managed.

Give me a new ip with the shadowbane pvp, a stable and relativly bug free game with gms who clamp down on the cheats, a decent population and a graphics update and I'll be happy for a few years.

I really don't care weather im a gun toting elf in hell or a barbarian wielding a lawn mower in a post apocalypic world. I just want some good meaningfull team pvp with city and empire building and destroying with my friends and guild.

Lets hope one of these games provides us a game where we can really thrive again as a guild as we did back in shadowbane.