Quote:

get out, are you guys sharing the credit card? Sadly you are both responsible for that and you won't want to mess up your credit.

we applied for separate cards Elph,no way am I letting someone into my bank account, To many things can go wrong (RSPS,Insurance,Investing blah blah blah)

Now onto what I did, First off I am no Fool, Before I talked to her about this I made certain I had another way out. (Talked to my Cousin who currently works in NWT and agreed if shit gets outta hand I can crash at his place as long as I pay up the 750/ month)

I sat her down last night (or rather we talked about it after I woke up from being passed out gotta love switching day's and nights) and told her unless shit starts changing financially on her end, I would be gone in the middle of the night no problem, apparently one of my co-workers was a dick about the situation (How he found out is beyond me.So I'm going to get the joy of pimp slapping him on Thursday when we Work together) The Gist of it is she agreed to it, and she knows despite the amount of things I own she would be hooped if I left

Edit:

Thanks to all For the Advice you all gave, in the end it became an algamation of the Advice

Rather then, making a new thread Ive also Decided to improve
my own life by starting to work out anyone happen to have a URL to some Guides for Nutrition and the like?

Last edited by Raphe; 05/15/07 06:38 PM.