Quote:

I unfortunately dont.

However I called the guys I bought the card from and they told me to send it back. BLEH.

This really sucks cuz the game could run a lil smoother on the laptop.

Well it's been like 4-5 years since I got a new computer apart from the laptop so I ended up ordering a whole new desktop machine online.

Here are the specs. Vanguard should run fine on this one right?

Intel Core 2 Duo Game-X PC
Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz 4MB S-775
ASUS P5W DH Deluxe I975X S-775
4GB DDR2 PC6400 800MHz Corsair Twin
768MB ASUS GeF 8800GTX DDR3 PCI-E
320GB Maxtor 7200rpm SATA2
Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit (DK)
Creative SB X-FI Xtreme Music

Really looking forward to getting started on Vanguard. This is gonna be KGBs next big faction!!!




Those are almost the exact same specs as my new machine. >D

I'm going XP x64 though. I'm not exactly sure yet if I'll be kicking myself later or not.