Quote:

Quote:

Well I figure if I already bought the 4g ram, I might as well go all the way and buy the x64 XP and anti-virus software. Anything else I load on this machine will be pretty much games or mp3s.

I've got a laundry list of little things I still have to buy like zip-ties. lol All in all, it's been a ton of fun so far building it. =) Slapped the 8800 gtx in last night. Man that card is heavy!




Nice! I'm going to get one also.. little later this year when more DirectX 10 support is in games.




Oh yeah I forgot about that. VG doesn't support dx10 yet.

Update: Got the box running, but got tripped up with the x64 key my friend gave me. It's a legit key, but could be pre-set as used since it's from a Dell box he's not using anymore.

I'll see if I can get some pics. I've never had a machine as nice as this one. =D The cabling is a nightmare, matched with the insane 25cm side fan and collosal cpu fan I installed. lol