Owain (Brent) was one of my closest KGB Brothers, Owain always defended me and my ideas for this clan and I loved gaming with him very much. Many times I could ask him for help with something in game and he would always come to my aid. He was a very Honorable, kind, and supportive person whom I admired very much. Outside of game Brent and I spoke many times about a great many topics other than gaming and I came to respect and love him as a person. I won't go into the many traits and hobbies Brent has we all are aware of his Scottish heritage and perchant for Kilts, his pipe smoking, and his military service, but what I will say is that over the time I have been in KGB without ever actually meeting Brent in person, I grew to actually Love him like a big brother. I miss him now, and not to make this about me but my Father passed away 3 weeks ago and now this I am truely saddened by this news, last I had seen (and I was following this closely) Brent was doing well and seemed to be beating it, and then suddenly this. Brent was always a positive person and he was chatting away on FB only days ago and seemed in good spirits. We here at KGB have lost a great friend and knight, I will forever miss him and I will meet him one day standing watch at the gates to the kingdom of heaven.

RIP Owain my friend.

Love ya Bro

Drak (aka Dux)

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]