LINK TO Casey Getman Memorial Fund, organized by Brittany Getman

Hi my name is Brittany Getman and Casey is my brother inlaw.
Casey tragically lost his life Friday June 29th, 2022. He was on his way to work when he lost control of his motorcycle. His passing was very traumatic.
His family is asking for donations to help his husband Jason during this difficult time as he now has funeral, head stone and medical cost on the way while also taking over payments on loans and vehicles all while trying to deal with an overwhelming amount of decisions and paper work. Hopefully we can manage to ease his financial burdens even if only a little bit.

A little bit about Casey. He had one sister Debbie Dodge and Brother Doug Getman jr born to the same parents
Amy Sheroshick and Douglas Getman Sr.
but his sibling count didn't end there. He had 15 when you count step and half before counting sibling spouses. Many of whom he was very close too . 12 months ago our family was struck with the loss of a teen sibling whom Casey had gotten close with (Bubba).

Casey was a wildwood boces graduate in 2011 from the Cisco networking academy with Mrs Murphy. He pursued a career in networking and has spent the last several years working for Elmira boces which also covered hornells wildwood campus. He loved his career and was constantly striving to pursue better positions and learning all that he could.

Casey was an avid animal lover currently having 2 dogs 2 cats and a ferret.

Casey was a best friend and favorite person for several people. The guy you called for tech issues. Help moving. a ride. A shoulder to cry on you name it. Some how he found the time for everyone and went the extra mile that so few people in your life do. And he did that for everyone!

His husband Jason Miller and him met and started dating 11 years ago and held a relationship so many in modern times strive to have. From the level of communication and commitment to eachother to the drive to constantly be pushing eachother to do better. Casey had found his soulmate in Jason.

The massive circle of people regularly involved in Casey's life are now left processing what a world without him looks like, and today the future looks a little less bright. However I know that we can all come together and ease what ever financial pressure his husband is left now dealing with. Thank each and every one of you who take the time out of your day to read. Share or donate. Blessing to all. And as Casey would end every conversation.
I love you.

Last edited by JetStar; 08/01/22 11:29 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter