Open beta wraps up today. Personally I only got to play yesterday (Saturday). I enjoyed myself. I enjoyed the storyline. People kept bringing up comparisons to ESO. I think I agree that the game feels a bit like ESO. Similar to ESO, crafting is a matter of having the mats, the skill level, and the correct additive. There does seem to be a bit of a chance factor as well (i.e., crit success). Combat seems to be more about timing than spamming the right skill in some order. Combat is a bit more like Bannerlord in a way (i.e., reticle, timing, limited to 3 skills beyond basic attack). I enjoyed playing spear. I also enjoyed the fact that the game wsn't another human/elf/dwarf fantasy. The game has a different flavor. The map (at least the zone I was in) had quite a bit of height variance which is nice. You did kind of feel like your were exploring through the hills/mountains. I didn't get to explore outside of the quests too much, but I feel like doing so could be interesting (e.g., went to the top of a mountain and found some ghost area that the questline had not taken me to, yet at least). Although questing is linear (as questlines are), it did not feel quite so linear as I found myself branching out in different directions (you are not simply headed north to south or in a circle). The dungeoun we ended up in last night was a lot of fun. We were underleveled but having a blast.

Surely, it will be a theme park MMO, but I'm OK with that. I will say that the game is quite beautiful. And it is done in a way that doesn't overly tax your machine. I'm running an i7-6700K, 32 Gb ram, and a GTX 1070 and the game runs at 60 FPS constantly without issue.

All that being said, I definitely see myself playing the game.