Very proud of the turn out so far everyone. Things are all coming together!

We should be able to start tiering up our characters past lvl30 very soon. I will let Longshanks, Tasorin and Donkleaps announce when the time is right. The characters of priority will still be as follows: Necromancer 1st.. Crafters 2nd...main guild harvesters publicly available to anyone that wishes to harvest and then siege/raid toons for the individual members including faction leadership. Primary and or main characters that are both group based and field worthy will be getting the vessels first. There is not enough resources yet to allow every single toon that every single person wants to make get upgrades. The most important things need to happen first. I appreciate everyones patience. Please start deciding what your main character is going to be, and how it contributes to the guild on the battle field for pvp. I'm going to start putting together some training and tally who is doing what... healer, melee dps, ranged dps... etc.

Hope you all are ready to pvp cuz I sure as hell am. Please contact Tasorin or I for group meta advice and or what your leaning towards as your primary character (per above). Everyone needs to understand that you should be thinking about at least 2 different variations of characters. If you don't know what that means come ask! :D