Welcome to POLITICAL DEBATE CENTRAL ACCESS REQUEST FORUM
Moderated by Derid
Overseen by JetStar

Special access is required to be able to post in the KGB Political Debate Central Forum

In order to gain full access, you must REPLY to this message with (You can copy it)
"By replying to this post, I agree to all terms and conditions specified herein."

Terms and Conditions
Clause 1:
I understand that my Membership in the KGB Political Debate Central Forum is separate and not related to membership in (KGB) The Knights of Glory and Beer Gaming Organization.

Clause 2:
I understand that my access may be removed without notice or recourse by the Administrators and Moderators of the KGB Political Debate Central Forum.

Clause 3:
KGB gaming organizational leadership and its rules and guidelines have no jurisdiction in this forum.

Clause 4:
Moderation of this forum is subject to the interpretation of the specific Moderator of the KGB Political Debate Central Forum.

Clause 5:
The content of this forum does not represent the opinions of (KGB) The Knights of Glory and Beer, it's Leadership, Membership, and or the Administrators and Moderators of the KGB gaming organization. Any content that is in violation of the laws of the United States of America will be removed.

Clause 6: RULES
This forum does not tolerate material which is considered a personal or real life attack, defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, or threatening in the opinion of the moderators and administrators of the KGB Oracle. Unwelcomed personal attacks are not tolerated. NEVER post information that is invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of ANY law. You may not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate posts on the KGB Oracle or any of its forums.

We reserve the right to delete posts that are insulting, abusive, obscene, harassing, bigoted or of a sexual nature. (KGB) The Knights of Glory and Beer assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or contents of the materials posted.

No individual under the age of 13 years of age is allowed to use this message board.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter