Sounds like things for a full push to Alpha 3.0 from limited PTU to release should happen soon. Video also has a lot of tech content on how they are handling the mag-lev engines/vehicles.

Note: Posts from folks (and I can confirm myself) that if you have 16GB of RAM or less was you will likely have paging issues in the current Alpha 3.0 PTU build. They likely have a LOT of debug code that will be removed when they push to live release; so it will be optimized for smaller system builds when it goes to non-PTU. But for right now if you have 16GB or less of RAM, you will likely see problems on the "test" version due to system paging (using virtual memory, hard drive as paged memory). I know Sorste saw that on my laptop when he saw me flying around when he came over, confirmed that I wasn't the only one seeing 100%+ memory utilization @ 16GB. I have a nice pair of 16GB DDR4 2666 DIMMS on their way now, should be here Monday!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers