Originally Posted by Cyrix
Hello folks, I thought after several months of not playing AA, I might inquire about the changes & state of the game! When i left AA, we (kgb) had just made a mass transfer off Ollo because some huge guild with several ringers had come to spoil our bit of fun. They were all geared to the teeth 7k GS folks out to just harass us any way they could rather than really compete in any way.... The game was SOO pay to win driven, i felt it was ridiculous to continue trying to compete. I spent probably $2,000 total on this game & was furious at myself for letting it happen only to find I could barely hang with the big dogs!

However i had a great time playing the game with you guys, & haven't really found anything new since. I have a 6kish GS character & about 10k gold i didn't sell off when i stopped playing. My question is, what's the state of the game now? Are we still active in AA? and would i be so far behind at this point, I'd be a fool to even come back?

Thanks, CY

I will give you the same warning I give everyone who considers playing Archeage again. Stay far away from this RNG laden, buggy, money grubbing, Trion / XL Games piece of shit.

If you can get over the fact that this game is full of tricks and traps, is a money / time sink, and is p2w, then by all means, join us.

We are active and we do need the support. 6k GS is about avg now. I would just hop on and see if you are enjoying yourself after a few days of playing.

Last edited by Goriom; 05/11/17 01:08 PM.