Thanks for the synopsis Wildcard.

Yes, per that meeting I setup a "test" channel for KGB-BDO on Discord. Just a couple folks at first and then open invitation via the link provided in the meeting notes. This IS for BDO Faction Only and only a "TEST" at this point. BDO players are not REQUIRED to use Discord, but were encouraged to give it a try because there will be a vote on it starting this week.

As Wildcard mentioned, there are quite a few good features of Discord for BDO - specifically the World Boss channels/etc. I can also send a message out to ALL members via PM (for announcements/etc) which is nice for the BDO Officers and myself. Since it is not just an application, but web/phone enabled (like Slack) people have OPTIONS to connect/contribute from work or while mobile (vs just in-app Teamspeak).

If you want to give it a shot, follow the link provided in the meeting notes. I would recommend using the APP download for your gaming PC and run it as admin (like TeamSpeak) it needs to have the admin access to connect your PTT key through to the BDO app (which is also run as admin). If you have any questions/problems - let me know. Once you connect an officer can give you roles to go into the BDO channel (it has security roles like TeamSpeak).

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers