When are people going to quit looking for "THE GAME" in the next game down the line, for years now its been this next one is going to be great, the next one will have all we want, and then it falls short and its on to the next one. KGB's best gamers are the worst offenders, they attack betas like their lives depend on it then the game comes out and they play a little bit then are burned out and move on leaving behind a few players at every game who decide to stay. Now KGB is spread across more games than I care to list, when is the last time KGB really had any numbers or had real influence in a game? Games that have almost no player base do not count! Now everyone has a ton of money and hope invested in a space game that will never live up to the hype (none do), didn't a bunch of us have a decent amount in Garrets new game...not anymore and its not even out yet.

Look I like the people in KGB, some of the best gamers and people I have ever known online but lately(nice way of saying years) their really is no leadership from the top...oh we get faction leaders but I am talking about a single guild wide dedicated effort driven from the top down, not one attempting to be driven from the bottom up. It seems that KGB is a chat room where friends meet but don't really accomplish anything in games because everyone is doing their own thing and the truth is thats completely ok but if thats what KGB is then say so and quit talking up certain aspects of games that we are no longer capable of.

Tasorin what short term monetary gain? Packs, selling pearl items for game money....these really haven't had any affect on the game that I can tell. It was a bunch of bitching by people who forget games are made for making money period.

Vasdef wrong reply for this post....Tax was trying to drum up support for a faction not have a discussion about alternative games.

Look I am as guilty as anyone for game hopping, vanishing for weeks or longer and too many other faults to list but I honestly miss the days of guild wide effort directed at one goal, hell I miss gaming with the best gamers I know (of which I am not one).Change is the way of life but this change has not helped KGB in anyway, even though everyone may get along most of the time they are splintered across too many worlds and so have no real influence or significance in those worlds. Take a hard look at KGB now, an honest one and tell me I am wrong.

No I am not saying the answer is BDO, whats happening to BDO is just a symptom of the ill that plagues KGB.

Just my thoughts.