Hello all.

I'm Doomturtle, formerly of Forsaken. Some of you may have seen me around, some may not have, so I'll start with a little bit of a statement.

I was in Forsaken for a year. They were my first guild and I've made some pretty good friends there. However, one thing that I've recently been able to shed is the idea that KGB as a guild was a negative thing. It's kind of ingrained into you after a while that because KGB is so strong and with their Fiery alliance they're able to lock down content that they're the devils of Ollo. It only took a lot of the server to transfer for me to realize that what KGB has done is nothing that any other guild wouldn't have if they had the strength and determination that you guys have had. So, like the title of this thread says, I have seen the light and I no longer have any misconceptions. I'd like to apologize for thinking poorly of KGB, as I now very much would like to become a part of it.

The purpose of this post is to politely say hello to anyone who cares to read it and say, with humility, that I'd like to start growing some friendships with you guys, and, perhaps gain a Sponsor.

I'll be around and happy to hang out with you, whether it be in TS or in game, so please, feel free to say hello if you want to.

Have a great Easter Weekend everyone.