Hi everyone, not most of you know me or even remember me but name's Montypython. I've introduced myself (or at least tried to) to a few people in game. But anyways, where to begin.. I'm a full-time college student with plenty of game time (roughly 4+ hours a day on average depending on test/homework/real life/etc.) and Archeage is my current main game. I play a lot (and I mean a lot) of games on steam. I've played AA since Day 1 and a little in beta. Just now returning from a few months off and jumped right back into the swing of things. Recently got myself a Galleon and a few pieces of my gear to divine. Other than that I'm looking for an active guild that does "things" (naval pvp, pvp, events, etc.). I currently reside in Fallen Angels but only because a friend leads it. She knows I don't plan on staying (non-pvp, guild doesn't do much) and is perfectly ok with me moving to a new guild. Not sure what else to talk about, um I'm 20 years old and majoring in Chem (not really important but you know). But yea, that's me. Feel free to hit me up in archeage Montypython or on Steam at 100midgets jr. or
http://steamcommunity.com/id/a100midgits
Hope to see everyone around and maybe someday run with everyone.