This is why when I built my desktop PC, I purchased the Antek Lan Boy Air case. The quick disconnects for periphials and the rugged case design with carrying handles on the top of the case make it highly portable for moving. I take my desktop with me when I drive home once, sometimes twice a month, and have a travel bag with a keyboard, mouse, cans and desk mic that takes mere moments to plug back it. Obviously, if you are relocating on a train in Korea, it's a different story.

The only problem I have with the incarnations of "gaming laptops" is that they never measure up to the graphics capabilities of a desktop. The computing capacity, north bridge and active memory issues of the past with laptops for the most part has gone away as long as you purchase a decent laptop with those choke points in mind. The other issue for laptops is if you are going to go wireless for connectivity and the inherent latency that is involved in packet transfer over wireless and how that directly effects titles where twitch speed matters (like shooters and in MMO pvp).

That being said, Zane and Syev/Derid are you two best KGB resources. Both Zane and Derid own businesses that can provide below or at cost solutions and can be trusted with your hard earned dollars.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!