I wouldn't even feel the need to bring this up normally, but it's been getting to the point where newer people who are showing up to events can't even get a word in edge-wise between random chatting and the general noise level is stressing out even the veterans who already know whats going on.

If the topic isn't reasonably related to the event at hand, try to keep the conversation brief during alliance events and reserve lengthier discussions which aren't time sensitive for a time when we're not actively engaged and needing comms.

THE BIG PROBLEM is when officers in the alliance comms cannot hear what is being said because of the amount of chatter occuring, especially when it gets to normal non-event levels of 3 conversations occurring on top of one another. This has been occurring more and more as we have more people show up.

Please keep this in mind.

If the topic isn't reasonably related to the event at hand, keep it brief as possible. Reserve lengthier discussions which aren't time sensitive for a time when we're not actively engaged and needing comms.

(and if you catch me doing it myself, politely nudge me all the same - I know I do this from time to time as well while trying to distribute information without needing to pull people in for 2 hour long meetings.)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --