Fundamental rule about "mini-games" is that it cannot constitute any type of "gambling", as there are far to many International Laws with far to much variance for the Dev/Pub to not be litigated against. This is why you won't see a "stock market" mod for SC. Yes there will be a "rack" to trade goods, but there will be no ticker for AI Corps. running on a dark pool and chaos market algorithm.

This is why you "gamble" for non-trade convenience and appearance items that are purchased with "TOKENS" won from the mini-game. The in-game currency in the title must be of the "generic" unit denomination that is used in the mini-game, which can only be earned through "play" and not "purchased" in any way "officially" through the Pub/Dev.

Basically, its the damn Pachinko Model, but digitally in a game. It's not that hard, you know you are going to suck people in with it. Sweet baby jesus save me, if I can run the 'Bar" from my phone. CR just made too much money from legitimate digital sales to have to worry about funding his title via other "grey" means. Of course we will see what happens in the next 3 to 5 years and if someone ends up with a fine from some Service that likes to make sure all the Internal gains are marked as Revenue.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!