I just wanted to start a thread about these heal/tank classes. My first experience was that the healing through lvl 20 was pretty weak. But I used a 1h sword since I never found a healing staff. I also wore plate instead of cloth/leather.

They were pretty tanky but when I switched to Cleric I seemed to take less damage with the same low healing (under 300 hp heal at lvl 20 was pretty low to me). The primary low lvl heal also too a few seconds to cast and had a cool down. Maybe higher lvl heals will increase heal amount and decrease cool down.

I tried to primary heal in the lvl 20 dungeon and was a miserable failure. Maybe a healing staff would help here.

The other difference on the offense side was a def spell called Boastful Roar. Using this as a finisher on the Templar gave me OP damage. As high as 2600 damage off a solo combo when in my teens was just tearing mobs up.

Overall Cleric seemed tankier but Templar was more damage with the same gear. Both healed poorly probably due to gear and lvl.