Originally Posted By: JetStar
Well, I thinke everyone will want to be bad guys, and the real meat will be being the good guys.

What do you all think?

Of course you are going to say that.

Its not about good vs bad. Its about Citizen vs. Everything

You are so far off base Jet. The community is full of immersion monkey mouth breathing do-gooders and far out weigh the teams that have self identified themselves as pure PvC (Player vs. Citizen). To add to that point, the intent from CIG is that the PU will be highly populated by the AI and sparsely populated with Players by using the instanced sub-system CIG intends to use to control the number of ships in an instance.

You would be better served using your resources to figure out the "Economy" and where in the PU your "hunting grounds" and "home base" are going to be once we get a live PU to start testing. You can then choose to play essentially whatever play style you choose to as an organization, be it UEE Citizens, Privateers, Mercantilism or whatever.

I will be doing whatever it is that I want to do, while enjoying umbrella drinks and singing Beach Boy hits while getting my dakka-dakka on. That is the flexibility of multiple accounts with multiple ships.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!