Hey Everyone!

Alice Redpool here

well you may have guessed Id like to stick around for a while so I'm looking for a sponsor so i thought i would give a little bio about myself (feel like I have to write an online dating profile or something lol)...

Real name is Jared, I started on Darkfall Unholy wars via the Steam sale. I have been a part of the MMORPG and MMO communities since 03.

I am out in in the Southwest (Arizona) me and a few friends started playing just recently. Juxtapose and Phuzzy logic. I am completely enthralled by this game and I like how you can change and master just about anything. I have to admit that after I was introduced to KGB I started to enjoy this game even more, KGB seems to be very friendly and helpful while always maintaining the competitive gaming spirit (to me the game is only half of the fun the rest comes from the community you play with.... so a quick shout out to purgatory / Oliver for giving me one hell of an intro to this game!)

I am 23 years old, I am Validation engineer for pharmaceutical companies and have been doing this for about 4 years now. on the side I am a adjunct fire arms instructor for a combat arms school.

Hobbies include
Photography
4x4
Airsofting
Gaming
Shooting

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

P.S

name in game is "Alice Redpool" = just call me "Red".

Last edited by Redpool; 07/29/13 03:39 PM.

tbd