Originally Posted By: Derid

I know you must feel lost and betrayed by the administration you were so convinced was the light and hope of the world.

But thats no reason to come slinking back around here with retarded statements, betraying an education level of said Somali you reference.

While I am sure it must be frustrating to see it become plain to the whole world that your political opponents were, in fact, correct about the nature of this administration, and govt in general the entire time... please, do try and keep your composure. ^_^

I just love how you guys all gloat when there is no substance to any of this crap that implicates the President.

As we have stated, there is no way there was a mandate to target conservatives groups. Despite what FAUX says, there will be no "Watergate" moment. Just like the Benghazi incident that is turning out to be total inflated bullshit. The Pentagon offered extra forces for the very installation that was attacked, and the Ambassador that was killed repeatedly turned down the offer.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter