I believe we will be doing some PvP this weekend and who knows we could be sieged. I want to find a way to get high end elementalist gear like the following:

Elegant elementalist cowl 190gold 16cloth 4selentine cloth
Elegant elementalist gloves 190gold 8cloth 2selentine cloth
Elegant elementalist leggins 190gold 24cloth 4selentine cloth
Elegant elementalist mantle 190gold 8cloth 2selentine cloth
Elegant elementalist robe 190gold 32cloth 6selentine cloth

extravagant elementalist amice 470gold 8cloth 2veilron cloth 2 neithal cloth
extravagant elementalist gloves 470gold 8cloth 2veilron cloth 2 neithal cloth
extravagant elementalist hood 470gold 16cloth 4veilron cloth 2 neithal cloth
extravagant elementalist amice 470gold 32cloth 6veilron cloth 2 neithal cloth
extravagant elementalist trousers 470gold 24cloth 4veilron cloth 2 neithal cloth

widowsilk elementalist gloves 950 8cloth 2leenspar cloth 2theyril cloth 2widow silk 1primal shadowtaint
widowsilk elementalist mantle 950 8cloth 2leenspar cloth 2theyril cloth 2widow silk 1primal shadowtaint
widowsilk elementalist cowl 950 16cloth 4leenspar cloth 2theyril cloth 2widow silk 1primal shadowtaint
widowsilk elementalist leggins 950 24cloth 4leenspar cloth 2theyril cloth 2widow silk 1primal shadowtaint
widowsilk elementalist robe 950 32cloth 6leenspar cloth 2theyril cloth 2widow silk 1primal shadowtaint

I do not believe we currently have anyone with the ability to make these items, and of course I do not have the mats...

I am just thinking how to start acquiring these items so that I can be ready.