KGB vs Mercs:
Last night while Vuldan, HighFlyer and I were fighting some fiend level mobs, we heard a cry for help from the Earth Elemental group… By the time we got there the group was dead but we did find the two enemies. We stalked up near them but as soon as they got wind of us they ran for the hills. Neither Vuldan nor I had a mount but we gave chase. We followed them to the Orb lands to the north and then we lost them. I was curious to see an Orb, and went closer to the spot they are birthed, I noticed there were three Mercs killing them. Our blood lust was high after having given chase and we wanted someone to pay for what happened to our friends and guild mates, so we hatched a plan. HighFlyer went around the mountain to the west of the Mercs and Vuldan and I held to the East. Finally Vuldan gave the word and we charged into battle. The Mercs immediately broke and ran from the 3 on 3 battle. As one of them was nearing the top of the mountain running west I was able to land a fireball spell at the base of his feet which blew him over the mountain straight into the awaiting arms of HighFlyer… HighFlyer killed him while Vuldan and I chased the other two runners.

Last edited by HeRog; 04/23/13 07:53 AM.