The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
Register Log In

The KGB Oracle Forums General Public Discussion (SPECIAL ACCESS) KGB Political Debate Central How I see your political anecdotes

Portal Forums Member List Calendar Active Threads
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 57 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
AngryCajunKGB, Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp
1,478 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,097
Posts116,368
Members1,478
Most Online1,653
Mar 26th, 2026
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,938,585 An Armed Society, is a politer Society
2,828,983 Trump card
2,801,376 Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep !
1,512,759 Picture Thread
706,852 Corporate social irresponsibility
666,005 THE TRUTH about the ground zero "Mosque"
580,242 Romney
547,820 Shroud of the Avatar KGB City?
531,869 GOP internal civil war
474,641 Dog Fighting Module Access
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Re: How I see your political anecdotes
Helemoto #115332 03/26/13 03:54 PM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,526
Likes: 1
Nebraska,Omaha
Helemoto
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Helemoto
KGB Supreme Knight
****
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,526
Likes: 1
Nebraska,Omaha
http://www.examiner.com/article/student-suspended-for-refusing-to-stomp-on-jesus


This is more your style.

Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject Posted By Posted
How I see your political anecdotes Sini 03/26/13 02:32 AM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Helemoto 03/26/13 11:40 AM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Derid 03/26/13 12:10 PM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Stubs 03/26/13 06:33 PM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Sini 03/26/13 08:03 PM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Arkh 03/26/13 09:53 PM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Helemoto 03/26/13 10:50 PM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Helemoto 03/26/13 10:54 PM
Re: How I see your political anecdotes Sini 03/27/13 08:44 PM

Moderated by  Derid 

Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Forum Rules · Mark All Read Contact Us · Forum Help · The KGB Oracle
forms
Promotion Request
Medals Request
Hall of Fame Correction
KGB Member Conduct Report
social
KGB YouTube 
KGBRomeo Twitch 
Donkleaps Twitch 
KGB Teamspeak 
contact
Questions, Comments, Hate Mail? Contact gm@the-kgb.com for all inquiries.
The Knights of Glory and Beer (C) 2021
All Rights Reserved
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1