Good news,
I am now at 47.5 Master Armorsmithing. I should be able to make Dread Plate within hrs if needed.

Bad News
Requires 120 str.

To make a complete set, without fails (I will be at 75%) is:
2350 Gold... (no longer a problem with t-maps giving 5-20k in 30mins)
168 Ingots (over 1k in the bank)
61 Leather (over 5k)
14 Veilron Ignots (15 in bank. How close are we to smelting these)
10 Neithal Ingots (3 in bank. Again how close are we on smelting?)

On the Leather Working side, I have mastery, and able to make Spiked Leather. Requires 110 dex... There is one set in the clan bank, and can make more, just don't know the demand??

The cost for a spiked set of leather is:
950 gold
420 leather
24 Ingots
14 Sel Leather (57 in bank, and able to make more)

I think that we are well equipped as a guild to make all but the highest gear. We can use more essence of all types. This is going to be harder now that the mines do not drop as much. But the treasure maps are dropping a ton right now, along with 5-10k (yes 1000) per small map. Upto 20k for lrg maps. Now fishing has a benefit other then just prowess and useless fish.

I am beginning to think more about the market side of this game and how it will evolve after release. Is anyone interested in trying to building a marketing plan, along with a flexible price list that we work off of. This could be used for doing more trade with other guilds, and helping build alliances for defense, and more rapidly gaining the resources we need for crafting.

All in all, having fun, looking forward to what this game will bring next. I like the pace, even at 10fps.