I respectfully disagree Daye. For instance, in here I really can't stand Sini. I think he's a pretentious douche who's sole purpose in life is to reap enjoyment from trolling these forums (a past time that is all to prevalent these days and one that I simply do not understand) by intentionally misinterpreting/misrepresenting and mocking what others write, rather than actually debate/discuss issues. However, we get along just fine when we play GW2. The point is, I don't have to agree with someone to hang out with them and have a good time in a game. And, while I don't agree with his tactics, I understand that for him this is another game so I understand that raging against him would be just like breaking my mouse because some guy killed me in Counter Strike, ultimately pointless.

As for what I get out of this forum, I have made at least two posts very similar to Jet's OP so there's not much point repeating it here.


[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]