Good job Kegir on bring new members on board that have the hard core PKer skill set, and know there way around MMORPGS.

There should be some thought put into the recruiting policy of KGB, and when people get access to the guild bank. I can see some serious cases of spying and espionage taking place in DF2. It would be very easy to join a guild, gain the guilds trust, get access to the guild bank, then wipe it out. I saw this happen when I joined a guild on the EU server before the 1st wipe. How DF2 is currently working, it would be hard/impossible to ever catch the spy/thief, and this sort of espionage could destroy a guild as everyone is looked at with mistrust and suspicion.

At this point I think KGB is safe from this sort of disease because we are a tight knit group of 20-25 players that know each other from years of playing together. But this will not be the case for much longer, and what is the best policy for protecting ourselves.