This is really a hard subject to address and frankly it piss’s me off to even have to. I have had a lot of complaints about KGB battle looting and it is hard to deal with as a leader – especially when we aren’t the biggest kid on the block. What do you do, side with the complainer when the KGBer has some good story while he needed/deserved the loot (they always will)?

I have seen many perspectives. I have had rl friends complain about getting dry looted by KGB just outside Andruk walls while they are there trying to loot their own corpse during battle, as well as got complaints from more than one allied SG’s. I have also seen SG’s from trusted allies walk up and look in my corpse. However even though I take insane amount of regs I have ran out of some and think I am not going to loot any corpse for some? Or maybe we can just share in the middle of battle? Or perhaps one should leave battle go and farm mobs? Should KGB just leave the all the loot and let all the others get it? That is partly why others were wearing infernal when I wore bone.

There is no one “well hell everybody will be happy” solution. My short version if the leaders should earn their pay by trying to keep allies happy, make sure KGBers are not blowing off battle for war trophies, and be aggressive on correcting any problem with individuals. Starting with sponsorship…. What they see another do they may try to dup and not see the diff… for instance if I saw Rep’s corpse – an SG from a large ally I would run up and loot it if I could, I think/hope he would do the same for me… if a new guy saw that they make not realize the difference between looting a friends corpse to return their shit from collecting loot. Some of us as individuals would not be questioned by allies for our actions because of respect already earned; while others doing the same thing would be an issue… we should work on getting that way as a clan…